The current holdings are:
5) GVC Holdings (GVC) : 1017 shares - up 8.70% to close at 812.00
6) Imperial Brands (IMB) : 170 shares - DOWN 4.35% to close at 3680.50
7) JPMorgan Emerging Markets (JMG): 625 shares - up 4.72% to close at 797.00
8) Lancashire Holdings (LRE) : 1209 shares - NO CHANGE at 689.00
9) Legal & General (LGEN): 2396 shares - DOWN 4.14% to close at 250.20
10) Pacific Assets (PAC) : 1912 shares - up 3.59% to close at 259.00
11) Paysafe (PAYS) : 8000 shares - up 7.97% to close at 494.50
Dividends have been reinvested resulting in increased holdings with GSK, LRE, and SGRO.
Currently, I'm about 5 months behind my original SIPP projection made back in August 2012 - based on an annual growth of 20% - which targeted a fund value at my 65th birthday in November 2014 of £640,000. I have since downgraded that projection to £500,000 (based on annual growth of 15%) but, right now, things are looking a lot better than they were.
I know this rate of growth cannot go on indefinitely, but I'm hopeful that SGRO will see more growth this year especially when promoted to the FTSE100 index (which is almost certain). The state of the World should see sustained, long-term growth for BA., SNR and GFS; the trio of SGE, PAYS, and GVC all look strong long-term growth plays too. The only disappointment has been IMB as the demand for cigarettes seems to finally be on the wane.